Tuesday, August 3, 2010

busy bee

Sometimes life catches up with my brain.

I had an interview with Pinal a couple of Thursdays ago **magical thinking**. I think it went well, but I haven't heard any news yet. No surprise there though because the Director was on vacation last week and it'll probably be another week at least until I hear something. I'm very impatient about all of it though...it must be the solar flares.

At my CURRENT job, they are crazy. The CME Coordinator position is going away and they've decided I should take on some of the duties in the meantime. Eventually, they would like me to be the Medical Librarian/CME something; however, until Amy leaves, I'm stuck doing my job AND the new job in 30 hours or less a week. The good news is that Amy seems to be SO bored that she's started being a Librarian again. Still no more money though. My boss says she's working on it, but I've been promised more before and it didn't happen. We'll see. (I really HATE the CME stuff...)

The good news is that Nicole and Jeff have decided they need adult time so I am babysitting Ben on Friday nights...and they pay well! I am not opposed to bringing in extra cash for playing with a super cute baby...much needed extra cash at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment