Now I have to focus on applying for more jobs. I wish there were more in the area because I can't afford to move too far away. I can hardly afford my life as is.
I'm thinking I should start a charity organization to help me pay my bills. Working part-time does not mean that I can afford to pay all of these crazy student loan payments and despite what everyone thinks - they do not all get deferred. So it stinks that I don't have a new job in my future that will pay me twice what I'm making now.
I want to know what the millionaires and billionaires are doing with all of their money. I would really appreciate it if just one of them would donate $100,000 to my cause. I worked hard to finish both my BA and MA and I feel like I'm being punished.
I hate feeling sorry for myself, but sometimes it just happens and it can't be helped. Today is one of those days.
I'm sorry Melissa... that really sucks....
ReplyDelete