Friday, May 28, 2010
My Answer...
After taking a look at my options, I decided to continue using Goodreads for keeping up with everything that I've read - including books I do not own - and I cataloged the books I own at LibraryThing. The great thing about LT is that they have a mobile version which means that when I see a book I want...I can double check to make sure I don't already own it! And they've got some cool features like seeing other libraries with similar books and the author cloud. While it may have been a little time consuming to enter all of my books...I have the time right now AND it will be good to have later (especially when I go visit back home and want to know what books I need to bring back!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment